Sales Specialist - Hygeine360
Looking to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity with a growing world-class organization? Our sales professionals earn top wages, enjoy an atmosphere of autonomy, recognition, and rewards for achievement. Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. At Rentokil, our mission is to protect people and enhance lives by providing product and service solutions that ensure public health and protect the environment.Responsibilities
What do our Hygiene360 Sales Specialists do?
Our Hygiene360 Sales Specialists are equipped with the most up to date technology, equipment and great industry training. Our Hygiene360 Sales Specialists play a key role at Rentokil. They work with current and new commercial customers to ensure they have the right products and services to create a cleaner, safer, and more hygienic work space for their employees. You will receive some preset confirmed leads of customers who are seeking solutions to their concerns but also be required to prospect and generate new business leads through expert prospecting skills.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contacting existing and new customers in person and over the phone to set appointments in an effort to sell new products and additional lines of business.
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing your in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall solution for their hygiene needs.
- Conduct a thorough inspection of the interior areas of a potential client's property.
- Manage your time and territory effectively.
What do we offer?
- World class training
- Base compensation plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Car Allowance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of experience in sales
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Basic technology skills including Word, Power Point, email and CRM
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving
Search (Computer Science)