To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA 95389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk Shift Supervisor - Yosemite - Majestic Yosemite Hotel - Seasonal
Aramark • TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Guest Service Manager, the Guest Services Supervisor is responsible for the work that is carried out within the Guest Services Department. Coordinates Guest Services at the conference center so that staff members and guests experience a positive impression of the facility.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervises Guest Services Support Staff in providing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coverage.
- Coordinates registration functions and transportation for all guests.
- Trains Front Desk/Concierge personnel by utilizing training programs established in conjunction with Aramark, and conference center client.
- Oversees front desk and concierges tasks to ensure world class service is provided in the following areas:
- Check in and check out functions
- Ensures proper execution of Lobby Ambassador Program.
- Guest orientation of the local area and the conference center facilities
- Proper telephone service technique and PBX operation
- Handling of guest mail, messages and special deliveries
- Coordinating reservations for guest transportation
- Full understanding and utilization of the property management system
- Familiarization with night audit function
- Assisting all guests in any way possible including following up on guest concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a limited supply of sundries, restocks as necessary.
- Issuing and monitoring safe deposit boxes
- Opening and closing of support staff cashier banks.
- Design and implement training programs to ensure that all staff are well-versed on daily job functions, safety awareness, and Aramark policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ordering, storing and inventory of all supplies necessary to perform daily operations.
- Communicate closely with all departments to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Establish, implement, and follow all emergency procedures.
5. Perform any or all other duties as assigned by Guest Services Manager
- Requires a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to providing world-class service to the client, guests, and co-workers.
- A strong knowledge of personal computers is essential.
- Experience in all facets of providing guest services.
- Must be able to lead, motivate, and communicate effectively with others.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Preferably two years in hospitality services or like environment performing like duties as Guest Services or Concierge’s supervisor.
- Must be able to read, write, and clearly speak English.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran