To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AR 72740
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Live Accounting Specialist
Butterball, LLC • Huntsville, AR
Posted 21 days ago
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST V
Perform general duties in accounting relating to live accounting, flock charges, accounts payable, and general office duties.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all documentation for daily reporting of flocks processed.
- Process reports for flocks processed daily and weekly.
- Process and reconcile poult delivery and invoices weekly.
- Verify all flock charges to reports weekly.
- Prepare and enter data to Intellemetrics.
- Prepare and reconcile Grower A/R.
- Process ingredient invoices in MTECH and other various live related invoices.
- Process grower pay in MTECH.
- Assist with month end closing and prepare month end journal entries.
The qualified applicant will possess the following KSAOs:
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications and provide a professional résumé in order to be considered for this position:
- High attention to detail to discover and to avoid errors and inconsistencies
- Proficiency in use of common word processing and spreadsheet software (Excel)
- Basic knowledge of electronic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Ability to touch-type and use a 10-key calculator proficiently
- Ability to operate common office equipment, such as multi-line telephones, copiers, scanners, and fax machines
- Complete paperwork and other work-related duties in English (read, write, speak fluently)
- Previous experience with SAP strongly preferred
- Previous experience with MTECH preferred
Must be willing to work overtime and flexible shifts as required, including weekends, holidays, and other shifts.
- High school diploma or equivalent required and one (1) year previous relevant work experience OR associate degree in accounting or related field required with no relevant work experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Butterball, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status under applicable law.