Ardurra has been recognized as one of the fastest growing firms in the architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting industry. Ardurra prides itself on its reputation as an emerging leader in the engineering consulting business, and we understand that our reputation is wholly founded on the strength of the professionals that work hard every single day to serve our clients and our communities. Ardurra was ranked #8 on Zweig Group's prestigious Hot Firms List and #23 on its Best Firms to Work For in 2020!
Ardurra is seeking an Entry Level Marketing Coordinatorto join our team in Oklahoma, Louisiana or Texas.
This is a remote/work from home position but ideal candidate must be able to commute to one of our Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana offices (Corpus Christi, Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Laredo, Metairie, Oklahoma City) as needed.
Ideal candidates will have Marketing experience within the A/E/C industry.
- Coordinate the production of multiple RFPs / Proposals while working under strict deadlines with Marketing Manager
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines proactively and successfully
- Write content and marketing collateral for internal and external projects
- Create PowerPoint presentations and graphics for pursuits and client presentations
- Maintain a great working relationship with staff and clients
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree required
- Must have 0-2 years of experience in Marketing within the AEC industry
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We're not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.
Requisition ID # A000882
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Attention To Detail