D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator. The right candidate's primary goal is to facilitate completion of all customer warranty requests while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This is achieved by scheduling subcontractors to make repairs. The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for proactively resolving customer issues after the closing of the home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Receive and confirm receipt of homeowner requests
• Makes initial contact with homeowners and/or Customer Service Technicians to schedule inspection appointments
• Evaluate homeowner repair issues to determine if they are warrantable items
• Communicates effectively to homeowner if repair issue is deemed not warrantable
• Process written or electronic work orders and/or verbal instructions from supervisor for homeowner repairs
• Schedule and manage subcontractors to make designated warranty repairs
• Certifies warranty work is completed within contractor obligations
• Follow up with homeowners to ensure concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner
• Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Ability to work overtime
• Develops and maintains good rapport with subcontractors and homeowners
• Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Coordinator for more information.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months to 1 year related experience
- Ability to utilize DRH Warranty applications on a smart phone, tablet, or laptop
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral form or via DRH Warranty applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour workday; kneel and bend at the waist; climb, balance and stoop, crouch or crawl; walk up and down stairs; walk on unlevel terrain; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Ability to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance, color vision and peripheral vision
- The noise level is generally moderate but could be loud if performing duties in the field
- Previous customer service experience
- Excel in effective and positive communications
- Work effectively in high pressure situations
- Ability to provide a systematic approach in carrying out assignments
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Coordinator
us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Accounting Record Management System