To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- John Volpe
- Phone: 7132732917
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst
TEKsystems, Inc • San Antonio, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Job Description: Technical Support Analyst I
- Processes incoming requests, inquiries, or escalations related to IT support issues.
- Diagnoses and resolves routine first tier issues involving end-user workstation, remote access, password management, and general IT inquiries.
- Answers service calls and emails. Records and prioritizes service requests and maintains ticket tracking for issues. Directs requests to other areas in accordance with established guidelines.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots, and resolves basic issues regarding hardware and or software access, security, reliability, and performance issues.
- Supports Microsoft Office Suite. (Active Directory and remote users.
- Ensures change requirements are documented and assures timely enabling and disabling of user access privileges to protect information technology assets. Test various systems, processes and applications to determine compliance within established policy.
- Assists in pushing out new software/hardware to ensure consistency in technical standards.
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Windows domain networking
- Active Directory
- local area networking, and remote access software
- Mobile devices
- VM technology troubleshooting preferred.
- Build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- 9AM-6PM - Tuesday-Saturday
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.