To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Chicago, IL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldLegal Secretary
- Serves as a clerk/receptionist responsible for supporting the criminal and civil division by providing administrative and clerical services.
- Serves as front desk receptionist on a rotating basis.
- Receives visitors and telephone calls.
- Provides requested information to callers/visitors regarding office functionality and general procedures.
- Provides courier services to USAO, court and local agencies.
- Assists attorneys and support staff with photocopying, compiling trial notebooks, witness/exhibit lists, copying/duplicating electronic media, assembling Jury instructions.
- Knowledge of general office processes, procedures and practices is required.
- Clerical and administrative office skills are required.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- High School diploma is required.
- Knowledgeable in the use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint is required.
- Familiarity with office copiers.
- Ability to communicate tactfully and professionally.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and remaining professional while working with all levels of staff.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.