This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brenda Herbas
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are comprised and constantly working towards building a welcoming, caring, and helpful group of individuals who make everyone feel at home and a part of the team!Why join us?
- Respectable compensation strong workplace culture
- Great Place to Work Certified (2022)
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with match, employee assistance program and employee discounts
- Student Loan Reimbursement ($5,000/year for 4 years)
- 20 PTO days including one philanthropy day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- 12-week mentorship program
- (APTA) American Physical Therapy Association dues paid
As a Physical Therapist at our outpatient facilities, we offer rotational schedules, with great advancement opportunities. As a clinician, you will receive the tools, mentorship and training you need to grow, advance, and deliver exceptional care to our patients.
Hands-on clinical training and mentorship from a dedicated Clinical Excellence department
Annual Continuing Education stipend
APTA-accredited Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency program, in partnership with New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)
Orthopedic Manual Therapy certification program
Professional Seminars clinical education courses at a deep discount
Master's or Doctor's degree of an accredited physical therapy curriculum is required.
Certification in Physical Therapy and valid state license to practice in our facilities.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Physical Therapy