To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
- Kiara Williams
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Human Resources Manager Journeyman
Cherokee Nation Businesses • Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Human Resource Manager, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, (ID#14805)
***SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED***
Established in 2011, Cherokee Nation 3S (CN3S) provides support, services, and solutions to federal and commercial customers. CN3S guarantees a customer-first attitude, extra effort and willingness to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Its personalized approach gives clients the attention they deserve and the quality they expect.
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.cherokee-cn3s.com
- Human Resources; Recruitment, Outreach, and Staffing Programs
- Performs required duties related to recruiting applicants for entry level through full performance job positions for CECOM SEC.
- Develops, coordinates and broadcasts marketing material promoting SEC to relevant universities with sought after career curriculums and/or to general public or community organizations.
- Develops or expands upon university relationships in conjunction with the government HR POC.
- Interfaces with career counselors, deans, professors and students to promote career options within the SEC based on direction from SEC personnel.
- Acquaints SEC leadership with university/community points of contact. Maintains outreach documentation and tracks success rate on various recruitment efforts.
- Advises and provides assistance to managers in the areas of recruiting/staffing and retention to include conducting strategic consultations with SEC leadership, potential recruitment sources, CECOM G1, and Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC).
- Represents SEC at recruitment events and job fairs. Some of these events take place outside of business hours and during weekends.
- Communicates career opportunities, potential compensation packages, and benefits programs for all employee groups to support the SEC’s recruitment goals, objectives, and values.
- Utilizes approved, public recruitment tools i.e. Linked-in, Indeed.com, etc. to broaden recruitment pool community.
- Assists the government HR POC with pre and post-offer employment activities (for example: answering questions pertaining to job offers and SEC positions, processing recruitment personnel actions and onboarding).
- Develops, implements, and evaluates talent management programs that includes assessing and managing talent, developing career paths, and managing the placement or reassignment of high-potential employees.
- Coordinates and maintains entry-level and journeyman-level rotational developmental assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following:
- Government Recruiting and Outreach Coordinator
- Plan, organize and set-up internal/external recruiting events
- Building relationships to attract a pipeline of future staff (universities, trade schools, community colleges, etc.)
- Talent management and Team Facilitator
- This labor category typically performs all functional duties independently. This labor category typically works on high visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- This labor category has at least 3 years of experience. A BA/BS or MA/MS degree (Substituted for 4-6 years of experience) is desired but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- This labor category may also oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
WORK ENVIRONMENTCommunication-Electronics Command (CECOM) Software Engineering Center (SEC). SEC provides the software expertise needed to support command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, (C4ISR) as well as logistics, business and enterprise systems in the modern-digital environment.
With $400 million in annual revenue, 20% growth per year, approximately 950+ active contracts serving 60+ government agencies in 25 countries, 47 states, 2 territories and 2000+ employees, Cherokee Nation Businesses’ (CNB) group of Federal Contracting Section 8(a) companies is well positioned to deliver expertise needed to solve complex technical issues. Federal Solutions provides an array of services for 12 of the 15 cabinet-level departments and agencies – from applications and data services to cybersecurity and national defense.
Why consider Cherokee Nation and our Federal Solutions business? Here are some great resources highlighting what we do and compelling reasons for joining our team!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please copy and paste the links to the following two sites: EEO Statement | EEO Poster
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may email “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, please copy and paste the following link: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
We maintain an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement for qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Upon request, we will schedule time to make our Affirmative Action Plan accessible. If you are interested, please submit a written request with the email subject line: 2018 Request to View Affirmative Action Plan to the Compliance Administrator at “CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com” This email box is not for resumes or follow up on job applications.