To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Englewood, CO 80112
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Software Developer
Kforce Technology • Englewood, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Englewood, Colorado (CO) that is looking for a Junior Software Developer to join their team.
The developer is an on-site position that supports the Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) test automation efforts of the Wireless Access Engineering Team (WAE).
- Attending and actively participating in Scrum planning and Daily Scrum meetings
- Participating in all facets of the Software Development Lifecycle, including: Automation System and Test Requirements Elicitation, Automation Component Design, Code Implementation, Software Testing, and Software Maintenance
- Automating manual Wi-Fi testcases written by the CPE Wireless Test Engineers
- Creating and updating database tables
- Writing back-end script code
- Developing User Interface (UI) features
- Writing Unit, Component, and Integration Tests
- Maintaining source code
- Supporting the End Users
- Supporting the mission of Wireless Access Engineering Team
- B.S. Computer Science
- 3 to 5 years of software development experience
Software Engineering Methodologies:
- Understand and applies the Scientific Method
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Proper Engineering Process
- Understand the Scientific Method and respect Engineering Process
- Have a true/real passion for Computer Science and Software Development
- Understand basic Data Structures and Algorithms
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Writing and communication
- Passion for Computer Science, Software Development & Software Engineering
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Light travel between the software development office and the building where the Wi-Fi lab is housed is required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.