Judge Healthcare is actively seeking full-time Administrative Assistants for one of California's leading healthcare organizations!!
This position is located in Oakland, CA!
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
Greet and maintain a positive attitude towards coworkers, clients, customers, and visitors. Maintain master schedule for the executive team. Maintain the office appointment calendar, filing, and sorting mail and packages daily. Provide relief for the front business office, receptionist and all other business functions, as needed. Possibly monitor incoming emails and faxes in system. Keep work area neat and orderly at all times. Demonstrate flexibility in performing additional responsibilities that contribute to the improvement of business. Crossed trained to fill in and effectively perform other job descriptions. Initiate safe practices and is knowledgeable about current center policies and procedures.
The following qualifications must be met to be considered for the Administrative Assistant:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 year within the last 3 years of administrative assistant experience with Bachelor's degree
- With high school diploma, 5+ years of admin experience supporting senior management
- Calendaring/scheduling experience required
- Experience in meeting minutes required
- Proficient in MS office suites
- Comfortable with handling high volume of phone and in-person customers in a busy reception area
Thank you so much!
Taking Meeting Minutes