• Grow Synology business as part of a sales team
• Provide technical consultation to reseller accounts within their assigned territory in the US and/or Canada
• May be assigned any number of national reseller and distributor accounts
• Participate in various individual and group projects as directed
• Attend events and presentations to large groups via trade show booths, reseller events, onsite product trainings, and more
• Other duties as assigned
product features, Sales, Demo, technical terminology knowledge, account management, negotiations, client management,
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Associate's degree or 2+ years of college.
• 1-2 years of technical experience; must understand our products and related networking features and must possess some networking storage related life experience or education.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
• Proactive in coordinating with internal resources to see assigned tasks / projects through to completion.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, customers, and the general public.
• Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management tools (e.g., Salesforce.com) a plus.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager- Hybrid Opportunity
([ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager- Hybrid Opportunity
) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Account Management
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management