To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Technician Chicago/ Ashland
OSI Group • Chicago, IL
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under direct supervision is responsible for performing a variety of tests and testing procedures on equipment, incoming raw materials, finished products, and products in process. Documents results and reports according to established procedures.
- Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice (GMP); Ensures that GMP's are being maintained throughout the facility at all times.
- Responsible for pre-op inspection of facility before production start up. Inspect production equipment for rust, condensation and cleanliness; interpret and document results.
- Obtain, prepare and conduct sample analysis using a variety of lab testing equipment.
- Swab assigned area(s) on the production floor grid.
- Conduct a variety of audits including, but not limited to, temperatures on outbound product, product packaging counts, pest activity, plant conditions, and GMP’s.
- Interpret and record results of all tests performed; document results in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Test processing batches, finished goods, and incoming raw materials to ensure proper specification.
- Produce a variety of reports detailing and summarizing test results
- Maintain clean and sanitary testing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Quality Manager
- 0-6 months experience
- Technical or undergrad college preferred
- Ability to accurately perform basic math computations
- Ability to enter data into reporting system.
- Very good at performing accurate checks and maintained accurate records
- Ability to follow instructions
- Approachable and team oriented, creating a positive work environmental
- Combined prior experience in manufacturing, quality control and on the job training.