Why YOU want this position
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus’ innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Account Director to join our Sales team in Austin, TX or Houston, TX, Dallas, TX or Oklahoma City, OK. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest-growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- Execute annual sales goals and meet targets for new client acquisition and account growth in the oilfield service or midstream markets.
- Team with Technical Advisors to effectively present a value proposition to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Team with Principal Consultants to identify opportunities for increased ROI within your account base.
- Provide quarterly, semi-annual, and annual forecasts within an acceptable accuracy rate.
- Deliver client feedback to marketing and development teams to build more effective products and services.
- Complete company certifications and training on a regular basis.
- Expected to attend trade shows, sales summit, and client meetings with travel up to 50%.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- The intangibles include being driven by results, high goal-orientation, working with urgency. In other words, you MUST have a strong motor!
- Proven experience working in oil field sales or midstream industry is a plus (long haul transporters, gathering and processing systems, midstream marketing, or pipeline maintenance services).
- Must know outside sales and account management/retention with the ability to demonstrate expertise in an enterprise sales process (CLC markers, discovery, value proposition, buying process, decision-makers, risk mitigation, retention, and closing).
- Demonstrated experience forecasting new business on a monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual basis.
- Account Management
- Customer Value Proposition
- Oil Fields
- Procurement Management