Responsible for new business development and implementation of sales strategy to meet company’s revenue targets. Build Long term relationships with key accounts that increase profitability of the Veolia Industrial group, leveraging our technology and know-how, project delivery capabilities, program management and service efficiency. Identify key accounts, develop key account strategies, manage customer relationships, develop new opportunities for produced water treatment and execute sales strategy working closely with the technical team and management of Veolia North America Group.
This position is based in Pittsburgh and focused on the Oil & Gas Upstream Market in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio (Marcellus & Utica Shale regions).Job Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities for produced water treatment within Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio O&G Upstream Market (Marcellus & Utica Shale region).
- Develop and Implement Sales Strategies to Grow Veolia’s presence in O&G Upstream Market within the specific geography
- Identify target accounts and working with management, achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Promote Veolia’s expertise, technologies, know-how and value added commercial offers in O&G Upstream market
- Work closely with Veolia’s technical team in the selection of cost effective solution to suit customer needs
- Manages and participates in proposal development, risk assessment and presentation to customers
- Lead negotiations with the customers including preparation of the commercial agreements and possible structuring of financing solutions
- Evaluate Market Conditions, prepare sales plans, forecasts and develop cost effective business strategies
- Develop plans and strategies for the assigned geography to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with Company’s goals and objectives
- Maintains a comprehensive opportunity / prospect list using the company’s sales database and reports sales activities on a regular basis to management
- Keeps abreast of new technologies, specifications, and industry trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communicates information to colleagues and Senior Management
- Actively participates in Industry sponsored trade shows, seminars and applicable marketing campaigns to promote Veolia’s Value proposition
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients. Maintains a working relationship with each client after a sale is closed.
- A minimum B.S. Degree in Civil Environmental, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering. Advanced degree a plus.
- Ten years of progressive Business Development, Account Management and Sales experience in the Oil & Gas Market.
- Strong understanding of O&G Upstream Market specific to Produced Water Management in Unconventional Shale Plays in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio
- Expertise in commercial negotiations for Service based contracts for produced water treatment and waste disposal.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in collaborative team work.
- Solid understanding of consultative and strategic selling.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets and graphics presentations.
- Demonstrate experience in managing Key Accounts and Customer Relationship.
- Demonstrate ability to interface with senior level customer management and internal senior level management.
Product Quality Assurance
Support Testing Activity