Do you love organization and working across teams? You might be the Project Manager for this job! You're a good fit for The Creative Group's Project Manager position if you are results-oriented and able to ensure the precise execution of marketing projects for a business in the High Tech - Pharm/Biotech field. This Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Project Manager position is a short-term temporary employment opportunity.
- Maintain job files, arrange schedules, record and oversee progress, route projects, and supervise status meetings
- Lead the efficient flow of work and information from marketing to creative and production departments
- Assist in the organizing and handling of materials so that the elements necessary to complete a project are delivered with defined scope, quality, time frame, and cost constraints
- It's required that candidates have an a clear understanding of project management software like Microsoft Project, SmartSheet or other similar applications
- In this position, the candidate will be tasked with analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance & Project Management detail oriented (PMP) Certification
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and act on it
- Strong project planning and management tasks, business systems support functions and project costing techniques
- Understanding of business and technical requirements analysis, documentation, modeling and testing methodologies & development
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management
- It's a plus if you have a Project Management and/or Business Systems Analyst Certification
- Ability to interact both orally and in writing to executive management, team members, business and technology professionals
- Previous accounting function with a key role in system projects is preferred in aspiring candidates
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.