To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, KY 40509
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Parts Branding Supervisor
Link-Belt Cranes • Lexington, KY
Posted 1 day ago
Other Great Industries
Job Description Summary
Oversee the overall marketing of Link-Belt parts, achieving sales levels, and profitability consistent with company goals. Provide overall direction to the business by developing strategies, conducting sales and market analyses, measuring performance and implementing policies and programs to achieve targets.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise employee activities, applying the principles of teamwork, employee empowerment, Kaizen and ISO 9000, in such a way that they are motived to superior performance. Ensure fair and consistent application of company policies
- Identify and analyze markets and customers for Link-Belt parts, including sales data and lost sales to identify market opportunities
- Determine distributor/customer needs, buying patterns and motivating factors, as well as competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
- Develop strategies, policies, and programs, including products, pricing, stocking levels, and incentives to maintain business and customer loyalty, and capture sales from competitors
- Benchmark comparable manufacturers and recommend changes to policies and practices to maintain a leadership position in parts support
- Oversee part pricing function and policies to maximize margins while maintaining competitiveness and sales volume
- Provide timely and accurate demand forecasting to purchasing to ensure adequate inventory, parts availability, and customer satisfaction
- Provide support for distribution, including start-up, termination, factory, and field training in inventory management, sales, marketing, and technical customer service
- Identify and define requirements for Marketing Information and IT, and coordinate implementation of changes necessary to maintain and improve parts performance and controls
- Prepare annual department operating budget and departmental action plan
4 year college degree, preferred
Program of Study
Business/Marketing management or similar program of study
Five (5) years’ experience in a marketing related function in an equipment manufacturing/distribution environment
Two (2) years’ experience supervising others
- Thorough understanding of market analysis and sales forecasting techniques
- Understanding of various pricing policies, strategies and price list data creation and distribution
- Understanding of a company distribution network
- Basic knowledge of whole good products and technical background of parts business
Job ID: 811-E021
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.