Harrington Industrial Plastics is the leading distributor of industrial plastic piping, serving all industries with corrosive and high-purity applications for 60 years. With over 50 locations, Harrington is a trusted leader in offering versatile products to meet the needs of a multitude of industrial and high purity applications. Harrington’s focus on industry requirements, specifications, and high-quality craftsmanship are what makes us outstanding in this industry. These things, in addition to our dedicated, technically-oriented sales force, and serviceability in virtually every major market in the United States have all contributed to our success.
Here at Harrington we realize that our greatest assets is our amazing team members, which is why we are dedicated to offering endless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long lasting career with Harrington.
- Responsible for receiving materials, pulling and shipping orders for customers, ordering replacement stock and providing excellent customer service and sales support to our valued customers.
- Deliver orders using a company truck, loading materials, ensuring that the materials are safely secured, driving to the customer's location, assisting with the unloading and completing required paperwork related to the orders.
- Driving/delivery experience (with valid driver's license and a driving record acceptable to the company's insurance carrier)
- Must frequently lift and move 20 pounds, occasionally up to 75 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalent
When it comes to benefits, Harrington has everything you'd expect and much more! Our comprehensive total compensation package is designed to attract and retain the best employees. We consistently search for unique ways to improve our employees overall health; physically, financially and socially!
- Medical plans include PPO and HDHP/HSA with annual company contribution
- Comprehensive dental with orthodontic benefits
- Vision with Lasik discounts
- Free 24/7/365 telehealth & concierge benefits with prescription services in (all states) when enrolled on the medical plan
- Voluntary pet care benefits to care for furry family members
- Voluntary identity protection against emerging threats
- Company paid life insurance with voluntary personal and dependent election options
- Supplemental insurance options include critical illness, accident and, hospital indemnity
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short and Long-Term Disability
Retirement And Savings
- 401(K) and Roth retirement benefits with 100% match up to 3%, and $0.5 to the dollar for the 2%.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care
- 3 weeks PTO with growing accruals up to 5 weeks/year
- 7 holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday following Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Jury/Witness Duty
- Savings on home and auto insurance
- Company wide wellness challenges with opportunities to participate and earn rewards
** Employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening/physical and background investigation **
Harrington is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Customer Service
- Deliver Orders