About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Aramark Healthcare is a leader in providing food, facility, clinical technology and senior living services to nearly 1300 healthcare organizations throughout North America. Our presence is felt throughout the entire healthcare continuum, from patients, visitors and residents, to nurses and physicians. That's why we believe our people are truly our greatest asset. And it's why we're committed to creating an internal culture where the best people want to work - with a dedication to diversity, exceptional career development, competitive benefits and compensation, and generous community initiatives that make a difference.
Aramark Healthcare is seeking candidates for a General Manager to oversee our food service and valet parking operations in a Hospital in Cumberland, MD. The GM is responsible for Aramark Healthcare and client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies and client. Leads departments of all services managed. Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with other departments to provide a unified experience for patients, residents, visitors, and employees. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, completing assessments and developing necessary action plans to provide optimal managed services and drive patient and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance to all safety and sanitation standards.
- Interacts with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels with client organization, including conducting rounding. Identifies Aramark service expansion opportunities.
- Provides overall direction for all Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for components accounting functions.
- Ensure consistent application to all Aramark Healthcare operating systems.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Responsible for all department budgets, reporting weekly and monthly financial information.
- Owns relationship and communication with C-Suite, and identifies and evaluates key partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Requires a minimum of 6+years progressive management experience managing a complex business with $5+Million financial and operational responsibility for that business. Multi-site OR multi-departmental preferred.
- Healthcare Food Service Director experience required.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of the client and support staff.
- Ability to write business letters, summaries and reports, using prescribed format and conform to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Requires management and leadership skills and the ability to work with confidential employee, client, and Aramark information.
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback