Community Hospital • Cardiac IntermediateSchedule:
PRN • Nights • 7p-7a, 24 hours in 4 weeks, one weekend a month, holi rot• PRNLocation:
Associates Degree Required
2 years experience required
PRN POSITION AVAILABLE
Work when you are available
Minimum requirement: 1 weekend per month; 1 winter and 1 summer holiday (more hours available)
The Cardiac Intermediate Unit is a 26 bed telemetry intermediate care unit which provides care for seriously-ill patients with an intensity of service and/or severity of illness requirement higher than can be cared for on a medical-surgical unit, yet does not require intensive care nursing care.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current professional licensure by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
• BSN desirable.
• Successful completion of the The Community Healthcare System's Personnel and Nursing Orientation Programs.
• Obtains and maintains current certification as required in specialty areas.
• Obtains and maintains current CPR certification.
Internal posting: 8/12/19 - 8/18/19