To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millstone, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Millstone, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a consumer goods company is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $30-35/hour
Position Overview: The Senior Accountant will be working closely with the Controller and be responsible for forecasting, budgeting and financial statements. The ideal candidate is someone that has the ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Preparing and positing journal entries
- Reviewing of cash reconciliations
- Reviewing vendor invoices
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing for internal and external reporting
- Analyzing and updating financial statements and reports
- Analyzing weekly payroll entries
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects as needed
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- 5-7 years of experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Oracle or SAP working knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package