Our Loan Officer Assistants are the key to driving incremental production volume while simultaneously creating Loan Officer efficiencies in our drive to generate industry leading portfolio retention metrics. Loan Officer Assistants provide administrative and telephone assistance to Loan Officers to help increase sales. Through a dynamic combination of passion for the customer experience, attention to detail, diplomacy, and the drive to succeed, our Loan Officer Assistants deliver critical services for Lakeview Loan Servicing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide general sales support for the MLO team.
• Make outbound calls leveraging our Customer Management System (Velocify).
• Send Consumer facing e-mails and complete follow-up calls to customers to increase lead penetration rates and ensure targeted conversion rates are met.
• Partner with Sales teams and licensed MLOs to ensure the seamless transfer of customers.
• Utilize systems effectively and properly to maintain product knowledge, register loans accurately and pipeline management.
• Assist in processing residential loan applications according to established company and regulatory guidelines.
• Assist in sending, receiving and reviewing application and disclosure packages from borrowers.
• Help complete client files by downloading and uploading client documentation into proprietary systems.
• Route and track queries to appropriate Loan Officers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be self-motivated with high energy and a positive attitude
• Must have excellent phone etiquette
• Bilingual or multi-lingual preferred
• Must be detail oriented and results driven with a focus on customer service
• Must have excellent interpersonal, follow-up, and relationship building skills
• Must have excellent verbal communication skills
• Able to master different computer software programs related to loan origination and customer relationship management
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• 1 - 2 years’ prior retail mortgage industry sales or finance experience
• Previous business or sales experience is preferred
• Call center or telemarketing experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Finance and Business Administration graduates are encouraged to apply
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registration
• National and state MLO licenses are a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.