Location Name: ,
Location Address: , , , ,
Relevant Experience Level:
Provides field coordination and support of Process Safety Management (PSM) program elements for the midstream oil and gas gathering operations team to ensure compliance with regulations and company standards. In addition, responsible for implementing and supporting PSM elements for non-PSM gathering facilities.
1. Coordinates and supports the Management of Change (MOC) process, including assistance with writing and tracking through approval process.
2. Coordinates and supports the Pre-startup safety review (PSSR) process, including meeting preparation and mitigation tracking.
3. Ensures Process Safety Information (PSI) is maintained by interfacing with engineering and operations to audit and update files.
4. Maintains current information on the Critical Equipment List.
5. Conducts and/or assists with program compliance audits.
6. Writes or assists with writing, verify and updating operating procedures.
7. Participates in Process Hazard Analysis for all facilities.
8. Assists with closing action items associated with PSM elements.
9. Assists supervisors with process safety training.
10. Assists with developing long term strategy for implementing PSM elements for all gathering facilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 10 years midstream oil and gas operations experience OR undergraduate engineering degree with minimum of 3 years midstream industry experience.
- Experience in natural gas gathering or gas processing plants is preferred.
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation's largest refining system with more than 3 million barrels per day of crude oil capacity across 16 refineries. MPC's marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon brand retail outlets. Speedway LLC, an MPC subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interests in two midstream companies, MPLX LP and Andeavor Logistics LP, which own and operate gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, URL blocked - click to apply.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at Email blocked - click to apply. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in URL blocked - click to apply. Right to Work Statement URL blocked - click to apply or URL blocked - click to apply.
Process Safety Management