Create a Job Alert.

Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
US
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
What job do you want?

Plant Controller job in Fremont at Robert Half

Create Job Alert.

Get similar jobs sent to your email

List of Jobs

Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply Now
Plant Controller at Robert Half

Plant Controller

Robert Half Fremont, OH Full Time
DOE
Apply Now
Ref ID: 03420-0011943740

Classification: Plant Controller

Compensation: DOE

Robert Half Talent Solutions has partnered with a well-established manufacturing organization as they look for an experience Plant Controller. As the successful candidate, 70% of your focus with be on the accounting & reporting function, with the other 30% focused on strategic matters. In this role, you will work closely with the Plant Manager and have a significant impact on the Plant's overall success through the:


  • Completion of month-end close in a timely manner
  • Reporting of a financial results on a monthly & yearly basis
  • Overseeing the cost accounting function
  • Ownership of the P& L
  • Management of the budgeting & forecasting process


This opportunity offers competitive compensation & bonus potential, great benefits and a world-class 401k match.

The ideal candidate will likely possess:


  • 7+ years in manufacturing accounting
  • Strong cost accounting experience
  • The ability & desire to support strategic decision making
  • The willingness & desire to be hands-on with monthly reporting
  • Experience with SAP (or an alternative ERP)


Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.

Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.

Questions? Call your local office at

1.888.490.5461
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Plant Controller for more information.

© 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to Robert Half’s Terms of Use.

Recommended Skills

  • Enterprise Resource Planning
  • Accounting
  • Management
  • Forecasting
  • Finance
  • Decision Making
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply Now

Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:

Job ID: 03420-0011943740

CareerBuilder TIP

For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.

By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.