Associate - Business Development - Los Angeles
Are you a business development or sales professional with a proven track record of cultivating high-impact client relationships? Are you seeking a fast track, career growth opportunity in a tenured team-oriented environment? If you are nodding along, look no further!
Come join Proven Recruiting,
one of the fastest growing staffing firms in Los Angeles, as a Business Development Associate on our Finance and Accounting Consulting staffing division. The ideal candidate will have experience in a client/candidate interfacing staffing environment. If you're a smart, competitive, hard-working individual who enjoys earning a living while smiling through the process, then you're likely to thrive in this role. What you will do:
Here are the requirements needed for success:
- In short, bring in new job orders. But also...
- Develop client-side business by identifying and qualifying client hiring managers via internal and external databases, LinkedIn, leads, referrals and other marketing efforts
- Build, maintain and expand rapport with prospective and current clients by identifying their respective needs, goals, strengths, preferences, interests and motivations.
- Work closely with Account Executives in developing and managing these opportunities, contributing through the duration of the sales cycle.
- Educate prospective clients regarding candidate skillsets, industry trends, employment trends and hiring solutions.
- Effectively promote the company and areas of specialty in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
And finally, here's what you'll get from us!
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years of business development, inside or outside, B-to-B sales experience, preferably within the staffing industry, focused in the areas of Finance and/or Accounting
- Bring an action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring those to close.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, influencing and negotiation capabilities. You must like to talk to people, and people must like talking to you.
- Exude a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field.
- People and Environment: We are enthusiastic, fun, driven people who enjoy working with, mentoring, and helping with one another. We succeed, like to help others succeed, and are absolutely looking forward to helping you succeed!
- Leadership: Local leaders, divisional directors and the owners have a track record of success and are 100% vested in your success.
- Compensation: We offer the best compensation package in the industry, and our producers are happy to tell you the same! Work to succeed, and success will happen!
- Growth: We offer paths to leadership whether that be via Platinum Producer compensation plans or management tracks if you long to mentor and lead others.
- Fun, flexibility, and the opportunity to help others!
Please send your resume to Ingram Losner at Email blocked - click to apply
if you're looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference that positively impacts the lives of others.