Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Supervisor, Cash Vault Services.
The CVS Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team of employees in various hourly positions (Cashiers, Cash Processing, Leads, etc.), that support and perform the Cash Vault Services function. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The CVS Supervisor assists the CVS Manager in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the armored car facility.
This position functions in an armed environment. It also requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to Cash Vault Services employees
• Oversee daily operations including but not limited to cash processing.
• Maintain safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all Cash Vault Services employees work safely.
• Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
• Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement
• Maintain and provide quality customer service
• Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures; ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker’s compensation injury costs and security losses
• Ensure employees are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations required to perform their duties
• Assist Management as need to meet branch goals
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience in cash logistics
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Previous experience in cash logistics and/or secured logistics
• Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
• Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Business Process Improvement
Complex Problem Solving
Continuous Improvement Process
Business Process Reengineering