My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a Financial Analyst position in Mason, OH. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 5+ months
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00/HOUR
The purpose of the Financial Analyst is to support the Licensed Brands Manufacturing organization. This includes participating in the development of monthly forecasts, product costing, review of operating results, budgets, AP/AR, purchasing and assisting in month end closings. The essential functions of this position include the following:
- Analyzes material costs, labor costs, variable costs and all other components of manufacturing costs in order to explain variances and identify opportunities to improve profit margins on product lines.
- Provides analysis of the manufacturing operation by focusing on efficiency and cost savings. Analyzes operations and opportunities to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Provides financial analysis for key business initiatives. Works with Manufacturing & Distribution Management team to identify profit enhancing programs and implements across the business.
- Purchases miscellaneous goods and services for the facility and manages manufacturing perishables.
- Assists with month end closing for manufacturing and inventory.
- Works with line management to manage capital budget and ongoing projects. Provides financial support for project justification. Champions projects through capital approval process. Coordinates the identification and procurement of capital funding.
- Participates in the preparation and completing of the annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years previous experience in a Financial position.
- Finance experience in a manufacturing environment helpful.
- Developed personal computer skills with ability to download financial data required.
- Developed verbal and written communication skills along with ability to work with senior management required.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (1-352-585-2109, URL blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Use Statistical Method
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$25.00 - $30.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US41LCGR_BH1597894
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In a recent study, one-third of large companies predicted contingent workforce growth of 50 percent or more.* Kelly Financial Resources® can help you be a part of this contingent workforce growth opportunity.
Kelly Financial Resources, a specialty service of Kelly Services®, provides a suite of world-class staffing and workforce solutions to the accounting and financial business communities. We focus exclusively on placing all levels of finance and accounting professionals -- from bookkeepers to controllers to internal auditors to senior accountants -- in disciplines including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Public Accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Trust Operations
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year.
Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices.
Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
*According to “The Emerging New Workforce,” a 2009 report by Littler Mendelson, P.C., an employment and Labor Law solution firm.
View the full profile