To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SVP of Operations
ExecuNet • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Given its strong momentum and aggressive plans for continued growth, the Company is looking to expand and add depth to its talented Executive team through the addition of a Senior Vice President, Operations. The Executive will be charged with managing all the Company’s care center operations to ensure that the Company can continue to scale efficiently and aggressively, while maintaining its patient-centric value proposition.
The Executive will direct the day-to-day operational activities of the Company, but more importantly will act as a strategic partner to the CEO, President, CFO and other key leadership to scale the business for growth. While the Company has demonstrated strong historical growth and operational efficiency, the Executive will help enhance and bolster the operational capabilities of the Company as its footprint expands nationally.
The Executive will have a broad set of responsibilities that will encompass the following:
- Leading the Company’s day to day clinic operations providing direction and executive coaching to the regional and national clinic directors.
- Reporting critical success factors to the corporate management team and Board of Directors as part of regular planning and reporting requirements.
- Implement a results oriented, KPI driven culture alongside the CEO and CFO to ensure the Company meets its operational and financial goals.
- Oversee de-novo clinic openings and the respective paths to clinic level optimization from a (i) patient (referral, enrollment, scheduling), (ii) provider (hiring, training, retention, productivity) and (iii) facilities (real estate, supplies) perspective.
- Build excellent, collaborative relationships in a matrixed organization. Matrixed functions will span (i) Corporate Leadership (Talent Acquisition, HR, Finance, Revenue Cycle Management, Marketing, Learning & Development, IT) and (ii) Clinical Leadership (Pediatric Neurology, Sensorimotor Communication, Cognition & Behavior, Family Counseling).
- Ensure appropriate allocation of management, human capital, information technology, and infrastructure to handle rapid growth and drive efficient Company operating margins.
- Establish and optimize appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management.
- Manage and inspire direct reporting staff including both existing and new hires.
- Ensure compliance of operations with Company policy and government regulations.
- Serve as an inspirational “growth leader” across the entire Company.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in healthcare services, having worked closely with experienced clinicians and technology-enabled healthcare solutions. Experience overseeing multi-site and multi-state healthcare expansion is required, ideally with experience in Autism services. In addition, this individual should have the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment without large corporate infrastructure. Other specific experience and desired personality traits include:
- Demonstrated record of successfully leading a highly disciplined, resulted oriented organization that consistently delivers and achieves critical performance metrics.
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced high-growth environment and appreciate the rewards and challenges that accompany this type of environment.
- At least 15 years of progressive leadership in an operations role, with significant P&L ownership responsibility.
- Experience in scaling a multi-site healthcare services business either in the context of building out a regional business for a national player or from a start-up to a middle market player.
- VC/PE-backed company experience, with history of strong interactions with investors and company Board of Directors.
- History of building and optimizing internal systems and processes to facilitate a company’s rapid growth.
- Successful track record of balancing a company’s mission of patient care with driving consistent revenue growth and margin improvement both at the clinic and parent company level.
- An experienced “in-the-trenches Executive” who is willing to immerse herself or himself in the daily aspects of the business.
- Process oriented executive with superior organizational skills who demands operational excellence through an open, action-oriented personality.
- Experience with evaluating strategic partnerships, acquisitions, and joint-ventures would be value added skill.
- Outstanding internal and external communication skills with a demonstrated ability to connect with people on operational and clinical issues. Constant desire to learn and improve, including soliciting periodic 360-degree feedback.
- High levels of initiative, drive and poise coupled with qualities of maturity, flexibility and empathy.
- A sincere interest in autism and the mission of serving children and families.
- Unbridled enthusiasm and energy to build a game-changing market leader, alongside high energy colleagues.
- A strong sense of self, unquestionable integrity, a quick intellect, and entrepreneurial skills.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree (e.g. MBA) preferred.