Meta is seeking Project Scheduler to join our Data Center Engineering & Construction (DEC) Team focused on supporting the execution of our Lease Portfolio. Our data centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly scaling infrastructure efficiently operates and upon which our innovative services are delivered. Building and operating data centers the "right" way is synonymous with ensuring high uptime, capacity availability and capital conservation. The Project Scheduler will have a deep understanding of scheduling principles and how they can best be applied to achieve practical and impactful results through the execution lifecycle of the dynamic leased portfolio. The position will need to be adept at communicating complex details and large data sets from multiple sources to executive management and the program scheduler. In addition, the position will work closely site construction leads, cost analysts and other cross functional partners to ensure that key schedule risks are being identified, claims and changes analyzed, impacts identified and effectively communicate all of the risks and issues across the stakeholders.This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and work on a state-of-the-art Construction Delivery program, in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Project Scheduler - Lease Responsibilities:
1. Schedule oversight of Leased projects throughout execution to handover to Facility Operations. Proactively engage with field teams, vendors, contractors, procurement teams to mitigate construction delays before pushing out handoff to Facility Operations
2. Coordinate multiple stakeholder (internal and external) requirements involved in the execution phase within the project schedule
3. Establish reporting cadence and review and approve contractors and vendors detailed schedules submitted for progress updates
4. Leading a potential team of site scheduler(s) that are responsible for Leased portfolio schedule management for all leases in execution and providing a feedback loop with the lease planning teams
5. Schedule Risk Management process - continuous monitoring, identification, tracking and communication of project risks identified from schedule and other relevant data/ trends
6. Review Schedule driven Change Orders and Time Impact/ Claims submitted from vendors
7. Produce execution schedule reports, monitor project delivery updates, adherence to schedule KPI's, and provide input to Program Controls team for program level schedule reporting
8. Provide input to Program Controls Schedule Lead for project risks, schedule updates, actual vs forecast schedule data for leased projects in construction
9. Partner with Program Controls team to perform analysis and optimization of schedule requirements and templates based on actual field data
10. Update execution schedules in Primavera and automatically link data to program schedules for key execution milestones such as Construction kick off, Infrastructure Complete, Substantial Completion, Permanent Power, Network Build
11. BA/BS in construction management, engineering, or equivalent.
12. Minimum of 10 years' experience in construction and project management, planning and schedule for various construction programs.
13. Experience with advanced schedule tooling and analytics, Knowledge of pull planning, and Earned Value Management.
14. Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Primavera P6.
15. Experience in preconstruction planning and schedule optimization, portfolio analytics and reporting.
16. Communication, organization, and analytical skills in this highly collaborative and strategic role.
17. COLO Data center design and construction experience.
$143,000/year to $168,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Project Scheduler - Lease
- Big Data
- Claim Processing
- Construction Management