Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and to unit leader and external customers and/or vendors as applicable. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, you will contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Responsibility includes support and engagement in internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
• You will manage information and support in creating information
• Support with use of administrative tools & other general tools
• Support with travel arrangements
• Handle entry and exit administration
• Support management
• Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
• Network and communicate with other assistants within and outside the organization
• Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings
• Act as team leader for unit assistant group
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• MS Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe, Concur, SAP and conference equipment proficiency
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.