To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fargo, ND
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Wholesale Account Executives
Freedom Mortgage • Fargo, ND
Posted 2 days ago
Freedom Mortgage, a Leader in FHA, VA and Conventional lending continues to grow its Wholesale Division with expanded Products and Programs. Freedom’ growth has been generated through its Freedom First Loan Program, reduction of underwriting overlays on FHA and VA S/L refinance programs as well as a focus on the Purchase Market positioning anyone who joins for long term success. This expansion provides a great opportunity for Wholesale AE’s to join the Team.
Must have current working experience as a Wholesale Account Executive for a mortgage company to be considered
- Soliciting new brokers by visiting offices of the brokers and informing them of the services Freedom Mortgage.
- Increase market penetration in the selected areas
- Identify new mortgage brokers and develop continuing business through educating brokers on our products and guidelines.
- Continuously interacting with all new and existing brokers by office visits, email, or phone.
- Educating brokers on Freedoms Mortgage existing and upcoming programs verbally, with manuals, or by seminar.
- Attending broker conferences and outings to keep up positive relationship.
- Maintaining a booth representing Freedom Mortgage at tradeshows.
- Instructing brokers on the procedures within the branch to expedite underwriting, locking, and closing.
- Supplying brokers with appropriate forms as needed.
- Interacting with workers in the branch to maintain a healthy working relationship
- Being the mediator between broker and branch employees to resolve issues on any problem loans to make the process go smoother.
- Interacting with branch manager for guidance and training for continuous improvement on approach.
- Keeping branch manager abreast of competitive issues and market trends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans