To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI 54313
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. • Green Bay, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - Negligible
Degree - None
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Have a working knowledge of Safety Methods and Procedures (i.e. Proper Lifting Techniques, SDS, etc.).
- Assure the type and quality of cheese being used matches the customer specifications and food safety & quality standards through product inspections.
- Assure all necessary and correct supplies are available on the line before running the product.
- Assure the correct cheese and amount is ready to cut before the next order is ready to run.
- Minimize waste, trim, and rewraps.
- Separate, label, and record different types of trim accurately.
- Neatly, accurately, and legibly maintain all records and documentation.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and organized at all times.
- Maintain communication with team members on the line to assure overrun usage and filling the order correctly and completely.
- Be aware of the value of all necessary tools and equipment and maintain them for optimal use.
- Maintain positive attitude toward work and coworkers.
- Adhere to all policies in the Employee Handbook, GMPs, and Safety Handbook.
- All other duties as assigned by management or Line Lead.
- Values that align with the Saputo culture.
- Experience in the food production industry preferred but not required.
- Able to work overtime.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Good hand-to-eye coordination.
- Good individual work performance record (i.e. safety, quality, attendance, attitude, etc.).
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 1 to 45 lb frequently.
Job ID: 1607.23
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.