- Shift: (M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm)
- Candidate must be able to work overtime and weekends during peak periods.
- Assesses staffing needs and makes recommendations to Manager. Interviews potential hires and collaborates with Human Resources to insure departmental staff. Performs annual reviews and trains associates as needed.
- Complete understanding of inter-departmental practices pertaining to Operations
- Provides precise and accurate information to staff members by periodic staff meetings.
- Works with management to identify key staff/top performers and implements plans to help them reach their full potential.
- Identifies cost saving opportunities and ways to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Prepares operator productivity/quality reports and provides staff with performance feedback. Prepare performance reviews.
- Cross-trains staff to ensure that multiple backups are available.
- Monitors employee/temp attendance and ensures that BRD/Operations guidelines/policies are adhered to. Provides feedback to staff and administers corrective action procedures.
- Reviews work produced to ensure it meets Operations quality standards.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and motivates team to continually improve operations performance. Coaches, counsels, motivates, develops, supports, encourages and instructs coordinators on their shift
- Lead, train, motivate associates and develop group cohesiveness.
- Organize the work group and direct tasks, jobs and projects.
- Ensure policies are being adhered to. Verifies all administrative work is filled out properly.
- Solve routine daily opportunities.
- Reward, Recognizes and Provides Corrective feedback to associates.
- Maintains all records pertaining to department personnel under individuals report.
- Span of control, approx: 8+ FTA-s and respective areas of responsibilities including production equipment and operations.
- Position requires daily communication/ updates with senior management on strategic work scheduling issues.
- Monitors daily reports on throughput and equipment downtime giving feedback to department personnel.