CSI Tech is searching for a Cloud Architect of a national consumer products company located in Boca Raton, FL!
Salary: 135k-150k plus a 15% bonus.
Position: Full time, permanent role.
Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.
We are seeking a talented software engineer to build scalable platforms and services to change and expand the company's offerings to meet customer needs. We need CPE/Server Architects to provide technical leadership related to device connectivity; CPE software platform/component technologies; firmware/hardware architecture, stack design, implementation, and evolution; and PaaS architecture, design, implementation and tuning.
We currently use the following technologies in our products:
• AWS (CloudFormation, VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, IAM, Lambda, etc.)
• Ubuntu Linux
Experience with other modern programming languages (Ruby, Python, Objective-C, C++, etc.) is also acceptable.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or relevant work experience
• 7+ years professional software development experience
• 7+ years developing applications for web services or applications
• Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience with Chef or Puppet preferred.
• Solid system design and architecture experience.
• Embedded systems and device experience
• Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
• Solid coding practices including good design, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
• Experience with Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and Continuous Integration/Deployment
• Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
• Experience using Amazon Web Services desirable
• Demonstrable track record as an owner: someone who can take a concept and make it real.
• A thirst for knowledge and continuous improvement.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)
Amazon Web Services
Ruby On Rails