To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
VP of Enterprise Applications
ExecuNet • Overland Park, KS
Posted 2 months ago
The Vice President of Enterprise Applications (EA) is responsible for the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) of all software products, made or bought, that support each business unit in the organization. The VP is responsible for engaging stakeholders across the enterprise to gain a strong understanding of business needs and deliver software applications that enable high quality legal services to our customers. The VP spearheads innovation to digitally transform the organization, in addition to providing strategic direction and mentorship to her/his teams.
- Manage EA’s road map, objectives, and strategies that enable business units to achieve their goals
- Drive digital transformation to enhance customer experience and increase company’s competitive advantage
- Develop a Cloud first architecture, strategy, and plan for application service delivery
- Define and continuously improve ALM processes, documentation, controls, etc., to meet business objectives
- Define and evangelize best practices for compliance, information governance-security, and quality assurance
- Organize and lead a technical global team that collaborates on initiatives to address scale and growth
- Own the Enterprise Application’s Catalog
- Integrate Enterprise Applications to optimize business operations and visibility (BI)
- Capture business requirements, analyze and run decision process of making vs. buying an application
- Maintain project plans, status reports, risk and issue logs, resource forecasts, and other project related artifacts
- Develop, document, and maintain software application’s architecture, standards, and principles
- Execute agile and scrum ceremonies and best practices
- Ensure high quality standards and controls are followed in the development and testing of Software Applications
- Manage deployments of applications built in-house or purchased
- Continuously deliver value to business through short release cycles, release automation, and continuous integration
- Maintain end user and administration documentation of all applications
- Monitor and manage performance and availability of applications and their infrastructure to meet SLAs
- Maintain robust, highly available applications with disaster recoverability
- Create policies and procedures that support Information Security controls and audits
- Direct annual departmental budgeting and planning processes
- Manage vendor/contractor relationships
- Provide consultative and expert advice on technological and related subjects
- People manage; provide oversight for performance and productivity, as well as mentorship and career paths
- Proactively contribute to a healthy and positive working culture at Company
- 10+ years experience in ALM (Product Management, Software Development and Application Management)
- Driven to advance governance through industry best practices and continual process improvement
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Cloud technologies (.NET, Azure DevOps, SQL/No SQL, Elastic, etc.)
- Experience in Microservices Software Architecture Design, continuous integration, and security standards
- Continuous delivery through containerization, release automation, and continuous integration
- Strong knowledge in software development life cycle (Agile Scrum), processes, and best practices
- Experience in partnering with business stakeholders, managing multiple software projects, and budgets
- Versed in implementing, maintaining, and monitoring software applications
- Proven experience managing teams across different geographies
- Experience in purchase due diligence and managing global software vendors and partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- Merger & Acquisition integrations
- Experience with Litigation Support Products is highly preferred
- Project Management Professional Certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required
Company is the leading enterprise legal services provider that drives digital transformation throughout the corporate legal ecosystem. Company was founded in 2006 with a singular mission to improve the performance of leading corporations, law firms, and academic institutions. Since then, more than 2,700 attorneys, engineers, and consultants across four continents have deployed innovative solutions that deliver unparalleled business impact resulting in risk mitigation, efficiency improvements, and cost optimization for clients around the world.