Molecula is an Operational AI company that enables businesses to deploy real-time analytics and AI in their applications through the adoption of a feature-first mindset. Our core technology, FeatureBase, solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula’s world class revenue organization is a team made up of highly driven go-getters who are passionate about helping companies achieve meaningful business outcomes with their data using a [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Solutions Engineer approach. They are thought leaders in the big data and AI/ML spaces who act as consultants and advisors with clients, not simply a sales people. Most of all, they are a collaborative bunch that truly cares about the team, the client, and the company.
Molecula is looking to bring on a Senior Solutions Engineer to join our world class pre-sales engineering organization. You will develop technical solutions that map customer business requirements, create architectural blueprints and design specifications for PoVs and deployments. With a highly technical product, you will need to understand and clearly communicate needs between the client, sales and Customer Success. You will technically qualify opportunities and use cases. Most of all, you are to be an evangelist or advocate for our technology as the next generation data architecture.
- Owning the technical validation, presentation, and demos of client use cases, AI/ML initiatives, and PoVs/PoC in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
- Achieving near perfect client satisfaction and success with both the client and the Customer Success team during account transitioning and client provisioning.
- Being the voice of the customer with internal orgs including other sales teams, Product, Engineering, and others.
- Collaborate with the marketing and go to market (GTM) teams as new use cases are supported to generate new content providing a constant feedback loop.
- Acting as a technical evangelist or advocate to the broader community to attract key partners, system integrators (SIs), and clients alike.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 10+ years of progressive engineering experience with at least 3+ years of experience as a technical sales engineer or closely related role.
- Experience with cloud-related technologies and architectures across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time when authority figures (CDC, WHO, etc) say it is ok to do so.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data and information management as it relates to Business Intelligence Application (Tableau, Microstrategy, PowerBI), Data Processing (Informatica, Talend), Data Warehousing (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery), and/or Data Analytics Platform (Hadoop/Spark, Netezza, Teradata).
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions (i.e. SAP), including architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
- Excellent listener and always has more questions to ask.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.
- Data Warehousing
- Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)
- Micro Strategy
- Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)
- Business Intelligence