Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently seeking an Inventory Planner to join our growing team! The role of the Inventory Planner will be to provide forward visibility into all replenishment and ordering requirements to minimize stock-outs and inventory surprises. This person will be responsible for maintaining the distribution network, safety stock levels, and improving customer service by making the product available to meet the demands throughout the distribution network.
- Manage flow of inventory from source to store efficiently. Review and act on out of stocks, anticipated out of stocks, and stock lows. Set all replenishment parameters. Review promotional activities while in-flight to determine opportunities.
- Work with Demand Planners to create a match between supply and demand.
- Review and act on KPIs on an exception basis. Review causal data and determine reasons for inventory overages, underages, excess, and aged.
- Resolve invoice pricing discrepancies, shipping errors or quality issues with vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Management, related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ re-buying experience and/or inventory analysis
- Experience with retail buying, marketing, or supply chain preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word)
- Experience with Demand Planning or Supply Planning software preferred
- Deep analytical abilities
- Business math acumen
- Collaboration across functional business units
- Recognize and resolve cause and effects
- Decision making
- Communication and influence
- Retail practices and concept
- Computer savvy
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Supply Chain Management
Microsoft Power Point