To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tamaqua, PA 18252
- Ashley Heisler
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shipping Coordinator - Administrative
Kelly Services • Tamaqua, PA
Posted 1 month ago
ADMINISTRATIVE -Type of Experience: Requires previous experience in receiving, warehousing and shipping •*MUST HAVE SAP** Educational Requirements: High school education minimum Special Skills/Abilities: Requires good communication and computer skills. Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel. Requires ability to manage multiple priorities. Applicant must possess strong organizational skills Additional information/functions:
Responsibilities include: • Review orders via SAP for weekly shipments
• Receive orders for third party logistics
• Create and build the deliveries and shipments in SAP
• Create pick list for operators to pull orders
• Supply carriers for transportation needs
• Activate and start the ship log for temp controlled products
• Create bookings for export loads
• Perform secondary checks of staged shipments
• Serve as a back-up for other Transportation Planners within the supply chain
• Complete movements of transfers and PRL’s in SAP
• Work with customer service with orders
• Schedule truckloads and ocean container carriers
• Receive customer returns into SAP
• Notify appropriate customers for inbound scheduling
• Schedule appointments times for inbound loads
• Initiate Ship on QM Status Authorizations forms as required
• Verify incoming materials
• Receive incoming PO materials into SAP
• Scan COA’s and BOL’s and e-mail to distribution list
• File shipping and receiving paperwork
• Complete the on-time delivery spreadsheet
• Fills out the tracking book for incoming small packages Additional notes:
Assignment will be 3-5 months
Work schedule: M-F 8am-4:30pm 30 minute lunch
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.