CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania practice with their search for a general anesthesiologist. The schedule will be 2 weeks on and 1 week off with an easy call schedule. The incoming physician will work out of 1 smaller community hospital and have excellent camaraderie and collegial environment. The surgical cases will be all general procedures with no cardiac or trauma. This will be 100% supervision of excellent CRNAs. The preference is for a Pennsylvania licensed and BC physician who can start fairly quickly.
This hospital-employed has an excellent compensation in the $400K range, a sign-on bonus, and 17 weeks vacation.
This position is located in Somerset in the Laurel Highlands makes it a popular destination for bikers, hikers, and outdoors enthusiasts of every type. It is a family oriented community 1 hour from Pittsburgh.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at
or forward your CV and references to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Excellent compensation
* Hospital-employed practice
* Easy going practice
* 2 weeks on and 1 week off
* Easy call schedule
* Must be comfortable with supervision
* Family-oriented community
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail