To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Dental Sales PIPELINE- Kavo Kerr (US only)
KaVo Kerr • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Job ID: KAV003789
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments.
The Kavo Kerr Regional Sales Manager manages and directs the dental sales activities of the sales force within designated regional geography to achieve company’s sales goals through effective leadership of the sales cycle, expense budgets and working collaboratively across other functional areas that support the promotion and sale of products into the dental market. Our compensation package includes base pay plus variable pay based on achieving and overdriving results.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, annual zone sales quotas.
- Develop strategies to ensure the Region Sales Team drives region revenue growth.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all subordinates.
- Meet with potential customers, attending regional dealer sales meetings.
- Providing support to the Marketing Dept. with competitive information.
- Prepare necessary sales, CRM, Funnel Activity reports.
- Follow and enforcing all corporate policies.
- Oversee/manage Tier 3 regional dealers within Region (customer list to be provided).
- Manage/execute initiatives within the DSO/Special Markets segments in conjunction with Corporate and Key Account Managers.
- Responsibilities also include hiring, development, motivation and guidance of Sales Reps.
- Assess customer/field sales needs/desires and drive initiatives that improve customers experience with the company.
- Develop, track and communicate key performance indicators (KPI’s), drive corrective & improvement actions based on KPI data.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of service by regularly reviewing interactions and orders; identify training issues and opportunities for improving the customer experience.
- Provide frequent feedback and coaching to team members regarding performance metrics and customer interactions.
- Conducts annual performance reviews for all subordinates.
- Foster a team and environment that provides extraordinary service for our customers.
- Monitor incoming transaction volumes and make adjustments to staffing and scheduling to ensure adequate phone, promotion entry and order coverage across all operating companies.
- Works with operating company leaders to optimize and integrate the technology into department – CRM, territory management tools.
- Close, collaborative relationships with marketing, sales management, and customer care personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This role is for various locations
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required. Major in General Administration, General Business, or Marketing preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses and Registrations are encouraged.
- 5+ years of field sales experience.
- 2+ years of people management experience required.
- Dental, Medical or Healthcare industry sales and internal management experience preferred.
- Experience working with distribution sales network within the region preferred.
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities.
- Travel: Approximately: 40-50% overnight travel.
- Geographic Territory includes: Midwest Area
- Key Cities: Denver, Kansas City, Des Moines, & Omaha
- Regional Manager should be based out of: Denver or Kansas City surrounding areas.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, technical communication
- Adaptable and must be able to work well with people in an unstructured work environment.
- Strong data analytics skills, CRM and MS-Office applications.
- Independent, Creative Competitiveness track record of success
- Adaptable/Good with change.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job ID: KAV003789
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.