Plumbing Design Engineer
Location: Irving, TX
Seeking entry-level, mid-level, and senior-level engineers
**ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME TO APPLY**
We are a leading engineering firm providing top-tier integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design, lighting design, and building commissioning services. We strongly value teamwork and a collaborative environment in which professionals can do their best work.
If you are a Plumbing Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Need for this PositionExperience With Most Of The Following
- 5+years of experience in the design of Plumbing and Fire Protection
- AutoCAD MEP and Revit
- Developing calculations for Plumbing/FP system sizing
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing code, model codes and NFPA;
What's In It for You
- Competitive salaries
- Business casual dress
- Premium-level benefits
- 401(k) program with match
- Weekly lunch-and-learns
- Advancement opportunities
- ...and much more!
So, if you are a Plumbing Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to (Partial Remote)- Sr. Plumbing Design Engineer
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2-1652329 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Noreen Khafagi - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit
- Fire Alarm Systems
- National Electrical Codes