To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atterro • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America have an exciting, long term, contract opportunity for an Executive Assistant in Ridgefield Park, NJ!
Provide administrative clerical support to the SVP & General Manager of the Mobile B2B Division at Samsung. They will need to bring strong administrative support skills to the role. Strong verbal and written communication skills needed for interface with internal teams and business units. Responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to planning, arranging, scheduling, and coordinating domestic/international travel for team members, company and community meetings, appointments, meeting materials, and facilities. Prepare presentations and correspondence, and handle telephone inquiries, filing, and copying. Prepare and maintain division records, documents, expense reports, research materials, and files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
• Performs general support duties, including mailings, copies, printing, coordination of schedules, office set up, maintaining office equipment, space planning, etc.
• Incumbent should show discretion, and independent judgment in dealing with administrative concerns such as calls, schedules
• Incumbent will be making decisions concerning calendars/meeting acceptance, calls and approving different items on their behalf, from Executive queues
• Prepares expense reports, makes travel and accommodation arrangements or team members, schedules and plans meetings, appointments including scheduling conference rooms, maintaining meeting materials, and supplies.
• May be responsible for managing HQ meeting requests and transportation for VIP HQ visitors
• Heavy senior leader interaction, including Directors and senior team members.
• May be responsible for reconciliation and tracking of budget items
• Assist in events planning, including scheduling, catering, set up and break down
• May be responsible for setting up daily/ weekly standing video conference calls for management team.
• Develops and maintains relationships with area hotels and other vendors. Ensures billing information is up to date for all vendors/hotels
• Place Inventory Requests for devices as needed
• Shipping/Mailing/Packaging as needed
• May assist in managing employee’s upgrade/manage accounts based on the type of device they are using
• May assist in ordering and tracking new hire equipment to ensure timely receipt
• Order employee business cards
• TEMS requests (company cell phones)/extensions/ESN swaps for GM and Directors test phones/primary phones/wireless cards etc.
• Assists Executive Admin with various needs. Performs word processing, prepares presentations, spreadsheets correspondence, contracts, internal memos, status reports, etc.
• Updates and/or maintains various tracking spreadsheets, databases, and/or other office software records for the unit (e.g. time sheets, organization charts, schedules, and presentations)
• Responsible for managing delivery of customer gifts during holidays
• May assist in preparing all levels of reports, compiles data into comprehensible format, and provides information for the department’s effective customer, internal, and company communications.
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• Bachelor degree or high school education plus specialized executive secretarial training or some college courses in business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience in executive office administration, executive services, and applied secretarial skills and practices
• Specialized training in administrative, office services, and secretarial skills and practices
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative support position
• Experience researching information and preparing communications
• Experience developing presentations using a variety of PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, and graphic arts software.
Necessary Skills/Attributes for this position the following skills and abilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
• Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects
• Demonstrated competency in both oral and written modes for internal and external personnel at all levels
• Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.