To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45246
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Information Technology
Vineyard Cincinnati • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DIRECTOR, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Vineyard Cincinnati Church is passionate about loving the people of Cincinnati into a relationship with Jesus, by doing small things with great love. Vineyard Cincinnati Church values generosity, serving, growth, acceptance, being together, and worship. God has given the Vineyard a mission in Cincinnati for the expansion of His Kingdom and the people of the church are excited and eager to fulfill this mission.
This role is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of the IT functions for the organization. This includes directing all IT operations to meet organization requirements, as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and implementation of new technology solutions.
The ideal candidate for this position is experienced and yet still current, an effective communicator, and an intuitive leader. This person thrives on strategic thinking and problem solving, and is an excellent customer service representative. This savvy individual is also calm under high demand and comfortable multi-tasking.
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine technology needs, identify areas where technology can help the ministries operate more effectively.
- Oversee implementation of software and hardware solutions to meet business requirements.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems and make recommendations to Senior Leadership accordingly.
- Monitoring of IT systems and equipment, proactively solving issues when they arise.
- Maintain relationships with contractors, and oversee the execution of operational and project based activities.
- Set appropriate annual budget for IT spending, including operations and capital replacement needs.
- Ensure break fix needs are happening in a timely way so ministry personnel can work efficiently without being hindered by technology issues.
- Review and maintain appropriate IT policies for the organization.
- Required Education: Master’s in Information Technology or related
- Required Experience: 5 years minimum in related field