To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Valencia, CA 91354
- Ereny Sief
- Phone: 8186720863
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aston Carter • Valencia, CA
Posted 1 month ago
* Assumes responsibility for various aspects of the monthly close, including compilation and recording of journal entries, account reconciliations, report preparation and variance analyses.
* Prepare accurate and timely journal entries in accordance within established schedule/timeframes.
* Monitor daily banking activities and assist in the preparation of daily cash forecasts.
* Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts.
* Prepare and manage prepaid amortization schedules.
* Strong attention to detail and a great work ethic.
* Assist AP with invoice entry and vendor statement reviews.
* Process year end 1099's.
* Provide backup support for our annual physical inventories.
* Provide backup support for Concur administration.
* Administer and prepare fixed asset transactions and various fixed asset related reports.
* Prepare and record timber depletion and calculate depletion rates annually.
* Other projects and duties as necessary to support our business units and departmental objectives.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.