ProPath, one of the largest completely physician owned pathology practices in the country, seeks an exceptional Territory Sales Representative in the Hartford/New Haven, Connecticut area to join our thriving practice. We pride ourselves on our extremely friendly and family oriented work environment. Our employees are patient focused, accountable and help to create an atmosphere of teamwork. ProPath is a nationally recognized practice founded in 1966 and has nearly 50 physicians and PhD's on the team.
Are you in the market for an amazing career with a strong base salary and an uncapped commission structure? If so, we are looking for a results-driven Territory Sales Representative in the Hartford/New Haven, Connecticut area to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. In this exciting role as a Territory Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to develop your sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new customers to drive business. You will be seen as an ambassador of ProPath, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy.
As a Territory Sales Representative you will play a key role in developing leads, securing new business and servicing existing clients for ProPath Laboratory and ProPath Services.
- Follow-up on sales leads to sell product and expand customer base.
- Initiate and develop relationships with targeted markets as determined by management.
- Initiate and develop leads through building strong professional business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Follow-up with current clients with frequent, systematic programs provided by ProPath, to insure quality service.
- Prevent loss of business.
- Meet or exceed sales, retention and upgrade goals set by management.
- Sell business that is profitable for company.
- Regular contact with clients through personal visits or telephone contact with assigned accounts.
- Maintain compliance with company and department policies and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales. Preferred experience in medical sales.
- Valid drivers’ license and automobile liability and collision insurance.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree – preferred.
- Strong written communication and organization skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of how to market and navigate selling specialized testing to Pathologists and other clinicians.
Here at ProPath we offer our Territory Sales Representatives a full benefits package that includes: medical, dental, a matched 401K plan and much more! When you join our team at ProPath you become a part of an organization that is patient focused, accountable, honest, and provides a high level service.
Don’t Follow the Leader! Join the Leader!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)