The Director, Human Resources, is responsible for providing HR leadership, consulting and expertise to support the organization’s mission, vision, values and strategic and operational plans. The individual will align Clear One Advantage Human Resources strategies with business strategies and successfully implement critical people initiatives in a fast-paced, complex and rapidly growing business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partner closely with the leadership team to develop and implement an HR Strategy that aligns with the business strategy and vision for broader organization.
- Deliver HR solutions that meet business needs.
- Provide leadership, development and support to the HR team.
- Partner with senior leaders and teams to grow the business, demonstrating an understanding of the marketplace, business risks, business drivers and overall financials.
- Provide Human Resources leadership expertise in support of the organizations, mission, vision, values and strategic and operational plans.
- Align and deliver human resources strategies in support of business objectives and activities.
Provide comprehensive HR consultation, advice, coaching and facilitation to leaders, managers and teammates.
- Responsible to drive a people development strategy that drives results, teammate engagement and retention. Programs and initiatives should be aligned with competency models, succession planning and recruitment.
- Substantial experience across all HR functions: compensation, benefits, performance assessment, recruitment, payroll, retention and succession planning
- Deep understanding of employment laws and experience enforcing key labor laws, including FMLA, ADEA, EEO, ADA
- Experience with a wide range of human resources vendors, such as payroll providers, insurance providers, brokers, etc.
- Ensure effective reporting and analysis of HR data to enable the business to make key operational and strategic decisions.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement in HR and within the business by establishing new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve efficiency.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required with 10 - 12+ years of practical and relevant Human Resources experience and 5+ years of leadership/management.
- Human Resources Certification preferred.
- Strong background with ADP Workforce/Payroll is required
- Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach.
- Proven ability to develop, engage and retain a high performing team.
- Working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, talent development, federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to influence in a demanding and high-performing work environment.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships at all levels within the organization to gain support and achieve results.
- Ability to effectively envision, develop, and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex global business issues
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 8-10 years (Preferred)
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Business Strategies