To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2579 Town Center Boulevard North
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dishwasher - Part-Time
Benihana National Corporation • Sugar Land, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is an entry-level food service position that is responsible for washing and cleaning tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Responsible for all utility and/or maintenance duties in the restaurant as assigned.Responsibilities
In accordance with Benihana's service and cooking procedures:
• Loads, runs and unloads the dish machine.
• Keeps the dish machine clean and reports any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
• Monitors dish machine water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
• Washes and stores all tableware and kitchenware.
• Keeps dish room clean and organized.
• Maintains adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
• Bags and haul dish room trash to dumpster at designed times.
• Handles tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
• Maintains adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies in accordance with SDS..
• Cleans food preparation and production areas as required.
• Fills in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or kitchen chef.
• Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisorQualifications
• Basic food preparation knowledge preferred. • Previous experience in food preparation preferred but not required. • Previous experience working in a restaurant, catering business or hotel kitchen highly desirable. • High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Must be 18 years of age or older. • Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network! Text \