Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Manages the departmental operations for the call center. Interacts with client leadership requiring issue resolution. Oversees the efficiency/quality of monitoring call volumes ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained. Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates work flow. Conducts call pattern forecasting activities. Establishes procedures and scripts used by team members. Improves processes, procedures, and productivity based on statistics (total calls, average number of calls on hold, hold times, etc.). Ensures that reporting is accurate and is completed in a timely manner. Manages call list including verifying tracking processes, contact attempts, etc. Resolves systems problems that may affect departmental standards.
What Part Will You Play?
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Participates in Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews with various clients to discuss performance, our upcoming initiatives, contract obligations, service levels, quality, and servicing impacts. Builds relationships with clients through daily interaction with the relationship management, project management, and implementation services teams. Resolves escalated customer issues that are not resolved at the supervisor or manager level. Ensures delivery of quality services and achievement of positive customer/client satisfaction survey results.
- Analyzes call volume forecasts and collaborates with the Work Force Management team to create an effective staffing and hiring plan to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained at all times. Ensures team members receive the necessary training to do their jobs effectively. Develops an operational playbook, to ensure metrics, goals, and operations standards are visible and understood by all team members
Drives accountability through individual goal setting, regular 1on1s, huddles, team meetings, performance coaching, and month end reviews.
Audits and analyzes scorecard and reporting data for accuracy. Identifies performance gaps and trends for immediate and long-term action planning
- Manages the department operations, expenses and revenue. Approves department expenses, monthly client billing and reporting. Ensure (agent, system, other) error expenses are allocated to the appropriate cost center.
- Where applicable, establishes and maintains vendor/provider relationships and association certifications required for the client. Negotiates airline, cruise and tour company commission agreements and sales incentives providing for revenue opportunities where applicable.
- Identifies and reports agent, system and other issues, co-ordinate with responsible party to address and resolve issues in a timely manner, incorporating Recommends training, system enhancements and improved processes to minimize or eliminate issues that impact overall service quality.
- Participates in Sales meetings/conversations/document gathering to gain new business for the company
- Assists in creating business plans to enhance new product development.
- Provides documentation for company related audits
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: related field of study from an accredited university is preferred. Relevant experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 8 years
- related professional experience including a minimum of 3-4 years experience in a supervisory position.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
Not Ready to Apply? URL blocked - click to apply
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, URL blocked - click to apply.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at URL blocked - click to apply.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, URL blocked - click to apply.