To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ewing Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Servicing Reporting Business Analyst I
Cenlar FSB • Ewing Township, NJ
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Servicing Reporting Business Analyst I.
- Build and maintain relationships with key individuals within the organization business teams and use these relationships to align the needs within the Servicing.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems used to support the organization; formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Evaluate options and plan/manage the implementation of enhanced business solutions.
- Manage the tracking and reporting process within Operations.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to management
- Fulfill adhoc requests for data or reporting as needed by Operations.
- Liaise with requestor and understand their data & analysis needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, Excel, Access, Sharepoint
- Experience working with Black Knight Financial systems (Process Management, MSP, etc… and/or familiar with other mortgage servicing systems)
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field
- Experience creating, updating and maintaining product requirements
- Ability to work with all levels of individuals as a team player or in leadership role
- Ability to rely on instructions and guided by corporate goals and objectives to perform the functions of the job
- Excellent critical thinking and logical reasoning abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task
Cenlar FSB offers outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. We are conveniently located off I-95 in Mercer County, New Jersey. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details.
Please apply online.