To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07097
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Analyst
Kforce Technology • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Business Analyst in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ).
The Business Analysis team is responsible for eliciting, defining and documenting business and functional requirements. We are sourcing a Senior Business Analyst on the Business Analyst team to lead and drive analysis and requirements gathering on the strategic Digital Wealth Management initiative.
The position is for a Senior Business Analyst within the financial industry. As a Senior Business Analyst, you serve as a liaison between technology, design and product management. In this role, you will work with product managers to analyze business needs and further translate their vision into functional and technical requirements.
- Work with business partners to validate, clarify and normalize business requirements
- Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements for multiple development teams - Back-End Service Developers, Framework Developers and UI Developers
- Perform critical analysis on information consolidated from multiple sources, identify and resolve conflicts, and break down high-level information into workable requirements
- Work with Developers and subject matter experts to understand the work effort, communicate any compromises or risks to designers and product managers and, if needed, facilitate making adjustments that satisfy all parties
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience as Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, System Analyst or Technical Analyst, with emphasis on technology and end-to-end implementation understanding
- Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with software or web technology teams
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Basic computer programming skills
- Business domain knowledge of investment products and experience with analyzing and implementing digital wealth management solutions
- Knowledge of Blueprint or other requirements gathering software a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.